Llanidloes-Without Community Council
The Council is here to serve the Community council of Llanidloes-Without.
Its role includes:
- Discussing and acting on local needs
- Reviewing and commenting on planning applications
- Administering the Llanidloes Without element of the Council Tax (the precept)
- Responding to consultation documents affecting our community
- Working with Powys County Council, the Welsh Assembly Government and other organisations to resolve local issues
The Council is an independent organisation.
Councillors are elected by the community. Local government elections are held every four years, and the next election will be in May 2017. Vacancies occasionally arise in between elections. Anyone interested in becoming a Community Councillor should contact the Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer community.